Aero-Glen excels as a Kit Integrator due to our technical expertise over a wide range of part types. Our staff is highly experienced with managing Aerospace & Defense hardware and Build-to-Print items such as machined parts, sheet metal parts, and assemblies. We combine these product types into Customized Kits providing our Customers broad scope, full customer quality compliance, and product traceability.
As evidence to our Kitting capabilities, Aero-Glen is USAF’s Prime Kit Integrator for the F-16 Service Life Extension Program (SLEP).
Benefits of Aero-Glen’s Customized Kitting Solutions include:
Certification to AS9100D for Value Added Kitting Services
- 100% lot traceability for all parts
- Complete quality flow-down to OEM specs
- First Article Inspection Reports per AS9102 (component and kit level)
Great for Production, Retrofit, or Repair applications
- Bills of Material determined from drawings and data provided by customer
- Kits contain machined parts, sheet metal parts, tooling and installation hardware
- All components included to support an operation
- Order and deliver as one part number
For Government Contracts:
- Customer and Government Source Inspection
- Direct ship on electronic DD250 via iRAPT (WAWF)
- IUID Labeling
Our tackle boxes are designed to withstand abuse in the field. They are reusable, stackable and include part layout details attached in each slot.
Kit Labels can be barcoded, and can include RFID and IUID labels.
Our hard cases are designed to survive the harshest environments and can include:
- Custom-cut foam
- Tamper-resistant clips
Custom crating is available for larger and heavier kits.
For larger and heavier kits custom crating is available. Includes laminated BOM listing.
All wood used in crates is ISPM-15 certified.